Extending from Jackson, Jackson Co. Ohio to Parkersburg, Va., as located in 1853 under the direction of Ellwood Morris, Chief Eng. N. E. Jones, S. Linton, Princ. Assist. Engrs. Jacobi, L. CREATED/PUBLISHED [n.p., 1853] NOTES Scale 1:126,720. Topographic strip map indicating drainage, relief by hachures, roads, houses, property owners names, and county names. This line was chartered in Ohio, March 2, 1846. It was purchased by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad in 1860.